Free Dating Site For Related Advice

Free Dating Site For Related Advice:
dating site
free dating
free online dating
dating services
internet dating

and much more, all free information to help you.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Letting Go Can Be Hard But Doable

Being a coach, I learned through attending Coach University about letting go of the "stuff" in my life that no longer fueled it. This enhanced itself through my studies in becoming a master practitioner in the laws of attraction -- the process of how our environment, the things and people in it, affect what we attract in the present moment. Along with this came of sensing the heaviness of possessions.

My journey began eight years ago and even today I am still letting go except the items have thinned out considerably. I discovered through time that the process needed to occur in increments and in small amounts. It was as if I needed to grieve a little in between. Even though that may sound stupid, it does to me too, it's my naked truth.

It began at my medicine chest. During my first honestly aware visit it was all I could do but toss out a few expired pills. Every week thereafter over the next month all I could do was remove one item here and there.

Setting a goal of one a day only worked in spurts. Eventually, the cabinet, which didn't have much in the first place, was fully functional and only what I really needed.

Then came the linen closet and afterwards my home office. I sold a majority of my books on Amazon. As my shelves became more honest, and of course lighter, my writing began to change. My productivity doubled, my focus, commitment, and clarity took leaps.
This was one of my happiness times during this project. The more I let go, the more my writing improved. I also made a New Year's resolution to stop buying books for a year. For an avid reader and book junkie this was painfully hard. I'm proud to say I made it to September before I broke.



Read this entire dating article?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home