Free Dating Site For Related Advice

Free Dating Site For Related Advice:
dating site
free dating
free online dating
dating services
internet dating

and much more, all free information to help you.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Seven Reasons to Visit an Ocean

One of my very favorite places is the beach. Sure, the three
Ss are an attraction: sun, sand, and seafood. But the main
draw is the ocean. The ocean symbolizes all of life,
carrying many analogies that help me stay in tune with the
meaning of life.

Reason One: The ocean calms. It infuses with the peace and
tranquility of understanding and insight. Subconsciously we
say, "Oh, this is what life is all about. It isnt so
mysterious after all." Someone recently said to me, "Its
natural to be at the ocean." What that means to me is that
the ocean is one of the places my soul wants me to be--
because there I can more easily see my truths about life.

Reason Two: The ocean is vast, mysterious, and multifaceted.
It can be peaceful one moment and terrifying the next. The
ocean is deep, unexplored at its deepest reaches.

Filled
with an incomprehensible array of life, it is simultaneously
complex and simple. Our lives are also vast, mysterious, and
multifaceted--were peaceful one moment, terrified the next.
Seeing a reflection of life outside of me helps me to accept
the many unknowns about life.

Reason Three: The ocean reminds me that life is eternal. The
ocean is relentless, ever changing yet always the same. Each
moment of the ocean is different from the moment before.
Colors change with the shifting light.

Waves change with the shifting wind. Water temperatures fluctuate, sometimes abruptly. Yet with the constant change there is also a familiar continuity. This reminds me that life goes on.
Though a wave may crash upon the beach and appear destroyed,
the inherent life force of the wave silently retreats to
eventually form a new wave.


Read this entire dating article?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home