Free Dating Site For Related Advice

Free Dating Site For Related Advice:
dating site
free dating
free online dating
dating services
internet dating

and much more, all free information to help you.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Sexual Attraction I Slept With Elvis

The girl says to her girlfriend, Elvis has such sexual attraction I just couldnt resist and I slept with him on the first date! Then I discover he does not have good husband qualities and he is just a ladies man. He has such an aurora such an attraction I just couldnt resist and I just cant believe I did it. It happens every day ladies.

Look out girls here comes the King of Seduction. Elvis will drop you to your knees with sexual energy that will have you dreaming for days, but when you come out of Elviss spell you will be on a waiting list to see Elvis again. Can you deal with it my dear?

Elvis is looking for a wife but he expects it will take another 30 years to find the perfect girl. He is the ultimate playboy of playboys. He is the guru of the gurus. The guy the experts go to when they have problems with girls.

Elvis is Not exactly the perfect candidate from most womens point of view. So ladies if you date Elvis Preston King you risk being dumped for the next pretty face that comes along.

Believe me when Elvis walks down to the corner a new pretty face will step around the corner and she too will be Elviss girl. Consider yourself warned my darlings. So my little dream girl what have you got to loose if you dont have sex on the first date with Elvis. A hot night with Elvis Preston King, of course!

But lets look at Elviss position of the top playboy in the world from the wanna be pick up artists view. Men like to get laid. Elvis gets laid every day by new and exciting European girls. They love that American accent thank you very much mam.



Read this entire dating article?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home